发件人: Oscar Rueda [via R] <ml-node+s789695n4424152...@n4.nabble.com>
主题: Re: Bayesian Hidden Markov Models
收件人: "monkeylan" <lanjin...@yahoo.com.cn>
日期: 2012年2月27日,周一,下午6:05

Dear James,
Although designed for the analysis of copy number CGH microarrays, RJaCGH
uses a Bayesian HMM model.

Cheers,
Oscar

On 27/2/12 08:32, "monkeylan" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear R buddies,
>
> Recently, I attempt to model the US/RMB Exchange rate log-return time series
> with a *Hidden Markov model (first order Markov Chain & mixed Normal
> distributions). *
>
> I have applied the RHmm package to accomplish this task, but the results are
> not so satisfying.
> So, I would like to try a *Bayesian method *for the parameter estimation of
> the Hidden Markov model.
>
> Could anyone kindly tell me which R package can perform Bayesian estimation
> of the model?
>
> Many thanks for your help and time.
>
> Best Regards,
> James Allan

Oscar M. Rueda, PhD.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Breast Cancer Functional Genomics.
Cancer Research UK Cambridge Research Institute.
Li Ka Shing Centre, Robinson Way.
Cambridge CB2 0RE
England

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for ...{{dropped:16}}

below:http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/Bayesian-Hidden-Markov-Models-tp4423946p4424152.html

To unsubscribe from Bayesian Hidden Markov Models, click here.
NAML