        From: Zaihra T [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 8:56 AM
        To: Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA); Jan T. Kim; R-help@r-project.org
        Subject: Re: [R] sample size in bootstrap(boot)

        Hi Dan,

        Thanks for response yes i do know that bootstrap samples generated by
function boot are of the same size as original dataset but somewhere in the
R-help threads i saw a suggestion that one can control sample size (n) by using
the following command(plz see below) but my problem is it doesnt work it gives
error ( error in : n * nboot : non-numeric argument to binary operator)

        bootstrap(data,statistic,sampler=samp.bootstrap(size=20))

         this is what somebody on R help suggested... can we fix that error
somehow ?

        On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 08:26:22 -0700 "Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA)" wrote:
> [...]
        &g t;