On Feb 28, 2012, at 12:10 PM, mrzung wrote:

I really appreciate to your attention.

I want to change the data form "A" into "B"

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4428807/1.png

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4428807/2.png

Please use text copied versions of dput(a) and dput(b) rather than posting bitmapped images of your screen.

In fact, there are 1095 column in data "A".
Specifically, variable "publish_day" is when some book in the same row is
published and
"D-1", "D-2" means the term after the "publish day".
Of course, the cells in data mean productivity in the day.

What can be effecient way to do it?

Specify what you want tot do in English. Asking how to create 1000 separate variable is almost certainly to be the wrong way to go. If you wanted a list with names like that we can probably help.

--

David Winsemius, MD
Heritage Laboratories