BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
Hi Berend,

        Many thanks for your prompt reply.  I followed your instructions but
couldn't find what I was looking for.  I was hoping that someone who's
already worked with such a function could be able to point it out to
me.  My Google searches came up empty handed.

        Kind regards,

        Isabella
 Isabella R. Ghement, Ph.D.
 Ghement Statistical Consulting Company
 301-7031 Blundell Road, Richmond, B.C., Canada, V6Y 1J5
 Tel: 604-767-1250
 Fax: 604-270-3922
 E-mail: isabe...@ghement.ca
 Web: www.ghement.ca
 On Thu 01/03/12 10:29 AM , Berend Hasselman b...@xs4all.nl sent:
 On 01-03-2012, at 19:03,  wrote:

 > Hello, BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica,
 > sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
 >
 > Does any one know if there are any functions/packages available in
 > for robust fitting of ARMA time series models (e.g., similar to
the
 > function arima.rob() in S-PLUS)?
 CRAN: http://cran.r-project.org/ [2]
 In Task Views (left side) goto TimeSeries.
 And search for "arima" on that page.
 Berend

Links:
------