Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing about the panel data for my bachelor degree.
I would really appreciate if You could help dealing with R functions.
I am trying to estimate the panel data lm model with plm function. When i
include 3dummy variables into the regression it dont appear in the sumarry
of the model, but when i estimate a simple lm model it appears.
Why is it so? What should i do to estimate the statistics for those dummy
variables?

Thank You.
Ieva