Hello,

I would like to use the simple matching coefficient in R to compare
genotypic data from two years (there are some inconsistencies in the
genotype notations in the 2 years and I want to find out the error).
Is there a R code I could use? How does my matrix needs to look like?

I have 50 genotypes  and each genotype is genotyped with 780 markers for
two different years. So I need to compare the markers for genotype 1 form
year 1 versus year 2, the markers from genotype 2 from year 1 to year 2 and
so on, so I can calculate the matching coefficients.

Is there a R code for that already?

Thank you very much in advance,
Lisa-Marie