Hello to everyone.
I´m using this function to download some information from a website.
This is the URL:
http://164.77.222.61/climatologia/php/vientoMaximo8.php?IdEstacion=330007&FechaIni=01-1-1980
If you go to that website you´ll find a table with meteorological
information. One column is called "Intesidad Máxima Diaria", and that is
the one i need.
I´ve been traying to extract that column, but I´m unable to do it.
First I tryed simple to download the complete table and then do some kind
of filter to extract the column but, for some reason when I call the
function
a<-readHTLMTable(url), the table is downloaded in a unfriendly format and I
can not differentiate the column

If anyone could help me I´ll appreciate it.
Thank you.

Lucas.