Hi,

I am quite new to R and would like to do nonlinear regressions with
Poisson distributed data.
I would like to estimate paramters of an equation of this type:

FR = [c*NO * exp(a+b*NO)] / [(c+NO)*(1+exp(a+b*NO))]

a,b and c are parameters, NO are input values

I found both the gnm and gnlr3 function which should be able to do this
regression but I can't manage to make it work.
How can I write my equation to fit into these functions?
If I understand it correct I have to split my equation in a "mu", a
"shape" and a "family" part for the gnlr function, but don't have a clue
how to do this.....................

Is there maybe a different function that is better for my purpose? A
version of nls where I can choose a different distribution?

Kind Regards
Joachim

Don't waste paper! Think about the environment before printing this e-mail

Joachim Audenaert
Adviesdienst Gewasbescherming
Proefcentrum voor Sierteelt
Schaessestraat 18