Thanks Rich,

While it doesn't tickle me the way sweave/knitr does, SWord sounds more
or less like the thing I'm looking for.  However, poking around
http://rcom.univie.ac.at/ and http://www.statconn.com doesn't reveal any
download links.  It seems as though SWord has been pulled from their
lineup?  Not sure - I've shot them an email to inquire.

Thanks,
Allie