Hello,

I have applied the Shapiro test to a matrix with 26.925 rows of data using the
following

F1.norm<-apply(F1.n.mat,1,shapiro.test)

I would now like to view and export a table of the p and W values from the
Shapiro test, but I am not sure how to approach this.

I have tried the following with errors.
> write.table(x=F1.norm,file="I:/R_Work/F1/Shapiro.csv", sep=",") Error in
> as.data.frame.default(x[[i]], optional = TRUE, stringsAsFactors =
> stringsAsFactors) :
  cannot coerce class '"htest"' into a data.frame

Any suggestions appreciated.
Mary Ann
F1
F1