Dear All,

I have a data sets as shown below A (Patient ID ), B and C are the
Concentration of drug in blood on day 1 and day 4, D is the difference in
conc. To do this in R I have written a code as follows, identified the
number of patients who have more concentration on day 4 . Here I want to
identify specifically the patient ID (is he patient 1 or 2 or 5 and 7),
whose concentration is more.
How to write a code to get the list of A (patient ID whose difference is
more on day 4).

Data<-(myDf$B-myDf$C)
sum(Data>0)

ABCD (B-C)1141042127531115-44835518-7

I appreciate your help, thank you very much in advance.

Regards