Hi,

I'm plotting PDFs and have a problem. If I have more than 8 sources of data the
colours are repeated. These plots are used to remove poor data from the sets so
it would be helpful if I could expand the colour range. Is there any way to do
this?

The plots are coloured by defining a vector colsVec<-1:(length(mzXMLfiles))

And defined in the loop for (file in 1:length(mzXMLfiles))

as col=file

The legend is then coloured using the same vector using col=colsVec

Any help would be greatly appreciated. At the moment I have to break up data
into sets of 8 and hope that a large number of those are good data sets so I
have an aid to identify bad sets.

Thanks,

Gavin.

Dr. Gavin Blackburn
SULSA Technologist

Strathclyde institute of Pharmacy and Biomedical Science
161 Cathedral Street,
Glasgow.
G4 0RE

Tel: +44 (0)1415483828

ScotMet: The Scottish Metabolomics Facility
www.metabolomics.strath.ac.uk<http://www.metabolomics.strath.ac.uk>