Hi!

I am an R beginer, so perhaps this is a quite simple question...
After using the lmer command (under the lme4 package) for fitting a mixed
model, it was impossible to use de command plot(model) for checking model
adequacy. R returns this message: "Error in as.double(y) : cannot type '%s'
coerce to vector".

Could anyone be so kind to tell me what to do?

How can I continue to use lme library instead of lmer? R does not recognize lme
anymore.
Thanks in advance!