As a continuation to my original question, here is the massage that I get:

Error in glm.fit(x = structure(c(1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1,  :
  cannot allocate memory block of size 2.1 Gb

The model "glm.fit" is a logistic type (in the family of GLM) model. Maybe
this is not enough information; again!, but some feedback will be
appreciated. To me the issues appears to be associated with manipulation of
large dataset. Howeverl the algorithm runs fine in Unix; but not in Windows
(64 bits windows 7).

EZ