Do you mean in the .Rd files of your package?

On 23/05/2012 08:04, Özgür Asar wrote:
Dear all,

I have some trouble with special characters while building my R package. I
tried to follow the usual LATEX format, but could not fix the problem:

For instance, for "greater than or equal", I tried "\geq", but R says that
this is an unknown macro.

Could anyone direct me how to solve this issue?

Use \eqn for mathematical expressions: see 'Writing R Extensions'. The Rd language is not LaTeX, but LaTeX can be used in the first expression of \eqn.

Best
Ozgur

Ozgur ASAR
Research Assistant