On 12-05-23 1:31 PM, Giannis Mamalikidis wrote:
Hello all.

I would like to know: provided that I absolutely state that R is not mine
and I also include the R’s License which will be shown so people know R and
R’s license,
(provided the above) am I allowed to include R’s folder (the folder that has
its binaries) on my freeware program or not?

R is licensed under the GPL v 2 or 3. The recommended packages that come with it are separately licensed, but are also (mainly) GPL. So just follow the terms of that license, which is included with R.

Duncan Murdoch