On 05/26/2012 12:26 PM, Manish Gupta wrote:
If i assign a vector with same small width for each bar (here) still both are
same broad. I think it takes ratio for whole area.  Is there any other
parameter to control it.? Any working example will help me.

Hi Manish,
If you are using the "barplot" function, you probably want to specify both "width" and "space". If you just want to specify a single number, look at the "barp" function in the plotrix package, where "width" is the parameter that controls the width of the bar as a proportion of the distance between bar centers. Note that you won't get different bar widths with barp.

Jim