I get no error loading this package (cannot reproduce). I suggest you uninstall
and reinstall R, and do not install or run as administrator (per your other
email).

If this does not solve your problem, please read the Posting Guide and follow
it's recommendations to improve your odds of getting constructive assistance.
DCN:<jdnew...@dcn.davis.ca.us>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing