Hello,

I am trying to collect several global measures or statistics for
time-series as well as packages of R that can compute them. I have found
several of them in papers and books, but the literature is so big i am sure
i am missing several of them.

skewness
kurtosis
min
max
mean
SD
trend
seasonality
periodicity
chaos (Lyapunov Exponent) / Largest Lyapunov Exponent (i think is the same
statistic)
serial correlation / auto-correlation (this is the same if i am correct
Box-Pierce autocorrelation sum)
higher-order autocorrelation
nonlinearity (terasvirta test)
self similarity (Hurst exponent)
matual information sum

any other statistics that i am missing? Maybe other useful tests?

or books/papers that i could find more?

also any packages that can compute some/all of them?

Best,
PA