Hello,

I'm attempting to find multiple breakpoints in an association of my
response variable (R.AUC) with two explanatory variables ('s.size' and
'bedekking'). The association between 's.size' and 'R.AUC' shows a
plateau, but the value when this plateau is reached is differs for
different values of 'bedekking'.

Initially I thought these different values could be assessed by the
'segmented' function in the package of the same name, but this only
seems to give one value of a breakpoint for each explanatory variable.
A similar issue was treated in the following message from 2006:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2006-January/086446.html

Does anybody know whether there are any packages that do have a
function for this? Or might it be a possibility to split up the data
per value of 'bedekking' and then do the segmented function?