Hello

I am very new to R.  I have an R task to complete that I have not been able to
find a straightforward answer to as of yet.  I have a list of values. I would
like to count the number of values that are in one bin, the number that fall in
the next bin, etc.

For example

My input file is:  123 48 342 442 43 232 32 129 191 147

I would like the output to be similar to:

0-100 3
100-200 4
200-3001
300-400 1
400-5001

Thus far I have tried working with hist, cut and split, but have not gotten
very far.

Thanks
Kat