?grepl

Note that this function uses regular expressions, in which certain characters
have special meanings, so depending on what string you are looking for you may
have to know something about regex patterns to get it to work.
DCN:<jdnew...@dcn.davis.ca.us>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing