Hello,

i am trying to apply k-nn classification for my time-series, however the
euclidean distance is not the best choice as the features i use are not all
normalized (others have values form 0-1 others are negative etc.) and also
it doesn't do any feature evaluation and give different weights to features.

Any idea if any package or code could be helpful? to learn distance metric
for k-nn ?

Also any way to compare with the "classic" distance metrics, like DTW etc.
? I am interested in learning the thresholds of similarity..

Best,
PA