Folks,
  I have a small dataset of counts of recoveries on defaulted loans:

recoveries<-structure(c(0, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 1,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 4, 0, 1, 2, 2, 12), .Dim = c(11L, 2L), .Dimnames = list(
    NULL, c("pcts", "counts")))

Here is the data in columnar form:
      pcts counts
 [1,]  0.0      0
 [2,]  0.1      0
 [3,]  0.2      0
 [4,]  0.3      0
 [5,]  0.4      0
 [6,]  0.5      4
 [7,]  0.6      0
 [8,]  0.7      1
 [9,]  0.8      2
[10,]  0.9      2
[11,]  1.0     12

For example row [6,] means that in our historical sample we saw 50% recoveries
4 times.

Now I would like to "stress" the recovery distribution by say 67% so that the
counts would stay the same but the bins (pcts) would contract like so:

> recoveries*matrix(c(.67,1),nrow = 11, ncol = 2, byrow = TRUE)
       pcts counts
 [1,] 0.000      0
 [2,] 0.067      0
 [3,] 0.134      0
 [4,] 0.201      0
 [5,] 0.268      0
 [6,] 0.335      4
 [7,] 0.402      0
 [8,] 0.469      1
 [9,] 0.536      2
[10,] 0.603      2
[11,] 0.670     12

I would like to plot this using densityplot or an equivalent but on the
original scale from 0.0 to 1.0.

In addition I would like to either "integrate" the density plot or come up with
a smooth version of the CDF after the 67% contraction.

I hope this is clear,
Thanks for your time,
KW