Hello,

This seems simple:

# 100 Bernoulli trials
x <- sample(c(0,1), 100, replace = TRUE)
image(1:10, 1:10, matrix(x, 10), col=0:1)

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas

Em 27-06-2012 17:06, vp726 escreveu:
Hi,
I'm wondering if I can do this in R.  I have a data set with questions
(x-value) and respondents (y-value).  If the respondent answered the
question they get a 1 and if the respondent didn't answer the question they
have a 0.  Is there anyway where I can graph something similar to a grid
where if a person answered a questions (value of 1) a cell gets shaded and
if a person didn't answer (value 0) the cell doesn't get shaded.