On 04.07.2012 08:46, amarjit chandhial wrote:
Hi,I
want to be able to print in colour from the R console i.e. commands (in navy)
with
results (in red) as on the console.

From
the console if I click on File -> Print, the commands with results print
on my printer but only in monochrome, not in colour. Similarly, if I Edit ->
Select All, Edit -> Copy --- and paste into Word, the commands and results
are only in monochrome, not in colour.
How
do I enable R to print commands and results in colour? Thanks

You are talking about RGui in Windows? Then the answer is you cannot.

Uwe Ligges