Hello,

I'm tasked with putting together a cost effectiveness analysis on a proposed
medical treatment.

The "standard" suggested by someone is an expensive commercial package names
"TreeAge Pro" which looks like its just a fancy GUI on top of a decision tree.
However, we don't have it and it is expensive to buy.

Questions for the group:

1) Are there any interesting R packages for decision trees?

2) Has anyone here done a cost effectiveness analysis using R that I can show
to the group as an example?

Thanks!

--
Noah Silverman, M.S.