On 19/07/12 20:40, Erdal Karaca wrote:
Oh, I dont want anyone to do anything for me. I am just asking for hints/infos to be able to do it myself...
I was hoping that someone has already done this...
But anyways, I will post my solution once I have succeeded...

If you haven't already looked at it, you may find it helpful to experiment
with the "triang.list()" function and the "z" argument to "deldir()".

If I understand correctly what you are after, the output of triang.list()
may go some way toward providing it.

    cheers,

        Rolf Turner