This works to multiply the ith row of a by the ith value of b.
It might be what you can use

a <- matrix(1:30, 6, 5)
b <- 1:6

a*b

To simplify your code, I think you can do this---one multiplication

xA <- x %*% A

Now you can do the tests on xA and not have any matrix multiplications
inside the loop.
The next line is not tested but I hope gives you the idea

remove.set <- (xA[,1] < .5) || (xA[,2] < 52) || (xA[,3] > 150)

new.x <- x[remove.set,]

You now have new.x with no explicit loops at all, because this takes
advantage of vector operations.

Rich