As a follow up is there any way to also get the count for each combination?
For example

 y     A   B   C
 0     1    1   2
 0     1    2   1
 1     1    1   2
 0     1    1   2
 1     1    1   2
 1     1    2   1
 0     1    2   2

Should become:

 y   A  B  C  count
 2   1   1  2    4
 1   1   2  1    2
 0   1   2   2   1
.
.
.
So I would know there were 2 successes out of 4.
Thanks!
Chris