Hi!

Thanks for the link. I've already stumbled upon that explanation. I'm
able to understand how the coding schemes are applied in the supplied
examples, but they only use a single explanatory variable. My problem
is with understanding the model when there are multiple categorical
explanatory variables.

--
Joao.