I'm very much a novice with R, and not a statistician. But as my group
has been working with generalized additive models (semi-parametric
regression), we have followed Wood's advice about using the R anova
function to do model comparison for different regressions. I would
imagine at least some of yours might be nested, e.g., adding polynomial
functions to some? If so, model comparisons like this might be justified.

Will Shadish

On 7/29/2012 10:38 PM, Luis Fernando García Hernández wrote:
> Dear R users,
>
> I have seven regression lines I´d like to compare, in order to find out if
> these are significatively different. The main problem is that these are
> curves,  non normal, non homogeneous data, I´ve tried to linearize them but
> it has not worked. So I´d like to know if you know any command or source in
> R which explains how to perform this kind of comparison.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help!

William R. Shadish
Distinguished Professor
Founding Faculty
Chair, Psychological Sciences

Mailing Address:
William R. Shadish
University of California
School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts
5200 North Lake Rd
Merced CA  95343

Physical/Delivery Address:
University of California Merced
ATTN: William Shadish
School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts
Facilities Services Building A
5200 North Lake Rd.
Merced, CA 95343

209-228-4372 voice