Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for all your suggestions!  All of these worked but David's
was best suited for my purposes, considering it was something happens
sporadically.

I don't do expenditure analyses often as I mostly do run of the mill survey
analysis, but this will come in handy for the once or twice a year I do
this.

Jen