I will have a blind student in my AP Statistics class this year.

I'm thinking about using R as his calculator. It seems like it's core text-in
text-out nature may match screen reading software well. And I'd like to explore
directing visualizations to tactile graphics output.

I'm wondering if anyone could give me suggestions (people, websites,
organizations) where I could discover anything that could help me help him.

Thanks so much.

  Peter++

===

Peter Petto <ppe...@ppetto.com>
Lakewood High School Math   cell: 440.249.4289