Thanks Bert

However this package is quite simple and actually it is just only plotting
routine for already prepared list. This can be done by reading appropriate
file but need a step before - prepare timeline from oriented graph which I
did not find yet and the only way I know is pencil/paper and manual
transformation of such oriented graph to a kind of Gantt diagramme.

Thank you again anyway. Maybe in some time the plan package will evolve to
more complex routine.

Dest regards
Petr