On 08.08.2012 08:53, Eva Prieto Castro wrote:
Hello, Greg:

That is one of the solutions I have tried; the problem is that I can't obtain a
package in this way, because an glo-internal.R file is generated (glo is the
name of the package) and when I try to create the package an error message
appears (a parse error).

The content of the glo-internal.R file is the following:

.glo.env <-
<environment>

To avoid parser errors, replace <environment> by something that is syntactically valid, in this case: new.env().

Best,
Uwe Ligges

where .glo.env is the name of the new environment I create in my source code.

What am I doing wrong?.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards.

Eva