In a Conjoint study, it's difficult for respondents to evaluate more than 6
product attributes at a time. Some studies require more attributes.

Often this is solved via the use of Adaptive Conjoint Analysis (ACA), in which
the questionnaire is modified for each individual respondent as the survey is
being taken. In ACA, it is not necessary to show the full profile -- i.e. all
attributes -- of each product. Partial profiles are shown. A study can include
up to 30 attributes, but respondents are never asked to consider more than 5 at
a time.

However, in order to do ACA, as far as I know of at this time, one must have
the survey hosted by a very expensive (e.g. $10,000) conjoint-oriented survey
host.

My question is, is it possible to do partial profile Conjoint in R, without
using ACA?

Thanks in advance to all for any info.