Did you mean the Vignette for twitteR? there is no FAQ section that I can
see and I could not get the following to work either:

a<-searchTwitter("sydney", n=100, geocode='-33.871841,151.206709, 10000mi')

returns with a null list. Is there some sort of registration I need to
do for this to work? The above is the latitude longitude for Sydney
from google maps.

Thanks,

Sachin

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Bhupendrasinh Thakre <vickytha...@gmail.com