Hi,

   I am reading several .csv file of time series. Some values of the time
series are unavailable. Some of the unavailable series are marked "NA", and
some are just blank. The "NA" value can be read, but the blank cannot be
read. Then I change the change the blank to "NA", but they can't be
properly read.

   When I check the difference between the two types of "NA", I find:

   Those can be read are outputed as  "NA".
   Those can't be read (which I change from the blank) are outputed as
"<NA>".

   Could anyone tell me how I can input the NA properly?

   Thanks,

Miao