Hello everyone,

I have a data set that contains characteristics of 25,000 patients of 92
different hospitals. I have run a regression to capture the probability
these patients will have a complication after a certain operation. Now, I
actually want to predict the probability per patient, using the outcome of
the regression, but I just certain patients involved in the prediction. So,
I want to use the estimated parameters of the full regression, but after
that, I only want patients with certain characteristics in my prediction
matrix. For example, only patients with BMI >25.

My regressional formula looks as follows: fit = glmer(response ~
sex+bmi+asa+ (1|center),  data=data, family=binomial), and my normal
prediction formula: pred=fit@X %*% fit@fixef. I hope someone can help me!

Greetings, Alex