Hey, I am still working on my heat map (for those who are read my previous post
about row.names)…
Now, I would like to save my heat map.2 in .png or .tiff in order being able to
work on the picture in photoshop, but it doesn't work.
I'am using (as I have found on some forum)
> png("heatmap.2.png)  # and it just doesn't work. when I try doing it with::
>jpeg("heatmap.2.jpeg) # it works once every 10 times, but it's a 22kb file.
>completely use less !!!

I really need to have high quality image, as I will have to work on photoshop
and also I will have to cut and zoom in just some lines of my heatmap.

#here is the code I use for my heatmap.2 :
>heatmap.2(a_matrix, Rowv=NA, Colv =NA, col=greenred(60), scale="column",
>margins=c(7,10), trace="none", density.info=c("none"))

Does someone know what I have to do in order to get my heatmap.2.png ??? Do I
need some other package (I only use gplots, to allow the heatpmap.2)

THANKS for your help
Fred