this worked

bootmean(na.omit(Xt$Y), conf = 90,nrep = 1000)

thanks

From:
"Jeff Newmiller [via R]" <ml-node+s789695n4643072...@n4.nabble.com>
To:
grond <agel...@usgs.gov>
Date:
09/13/2012 04:48 PM
Re: Missing Values

Don't give it any. Instead of banks$two, use na.omit(banks$two).

Jeff Newmiller                        The     .....       .....  Go
Live...
DCN:<[hidden email]>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing
/Software/Embedded Controllers)               .OO#.       .OO#. rocks...1k

grond <[hidden email]> wrote:

>I am using bootstrap and cannot figure how to tell R to ignore missing
>values
>(NA)
>
>I tried this syntax and it did not work.  The name of the file is banks
>the
>column two.
>
>bootmean(banks$two,na.rm = True, conf = 90,nrep = 1000)
>

>--

below:
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/Missing-Values-tp4643059p4643072.html
To unsubscribe from Missing Values, click here.
NAML