Hello!

> Dear Esmail,
>
> you really have to have a look at some introduction to R (e.g.
> http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-intro.pdf), but see the "Manual"
> section in R website (http://www.r-project.org/). That would answer many
> of your questions.

point well taken, I am a bit in a hurry with a project I inherited unexpectedly,
so I was trying to take some shortcuts in trying to get up to speed intending to
dig into the documentation more in depth as soon as possible. I do have the
documents you mention and have been trying to scan them.

thanks for your post,

Esmail