On 09/24/2012 11:15 PM, Woo Back Lee wrote:
To whom I concern,

I am a recent user of program R

I do not know how to explain this but after I installed the program the
words on the scrpit does R console does not appear clear
but something square(?)/Cube(?) which seems like the words are broken

More suprisingly, the squared words are written in Korean (My mother
language... and could discover it by 'copy&  paste' on word file...)

Besides after I inserted all the commendes to create a graph, the graph
does not actually appear but someting gray(?)

Can you help me about it?

Hi Woo,
Your script did not make it to the mailing list. Perhaps if you "paste" it into the email message it will come through. At the moment, we can't even guess what is happening.

Jim