Hi,
I need some help to manage frailty in Survreg function; in particular I'm
looking for more information about frailty in survreg function applied to a
loglogistic hazard function.
Actually I need to develope a predictor for frailty random variable realization
(similar to the Proportional Hazard Model's one based on Laplace Tansforms'
ratio).
I can't find any documentation about AFT models with Gamma Frailty developed in
"survival package". Any reference paper to suggest?
Thank a million
Francesca