Dear All,

I have reviewed some examples over the net on this issue, but still not getting
the results. I have the following text and code i would like to place into a
pdf with sweave, but I would like to change the margins on the produced
document. The options(width=60) I guess should do this but when I put it to
wok, it is not functioning. perhaps my calling of commands is off?

I would apreciate the help. Here is the code as I have it now:

\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}
\SweaveOpts{concordance=TRUE}
<<echo=FALSE>>=
options(width=60)
@
There is a considerable departure between the English and the American
conventions of using the raised commas. This departure is specifically in where
other punctuation marks are placed in relation to the closing raised comma.
\end{document}

Andras