Hello,

   I work with time series data. From time to time I run programs to
produce results that are in time series form (e.g., quarterly or monthly
data). After a few days I might need to access part of the results and to
run another program. Is there any function or package (like dataframe or
zoo?) that might help so that I don't need to copy the results manually  to
a csv or xls file?

   If the data are not time series (just indexed by 1, 2,3), is there any
function that can help?

   Thanks,

Miao