Hi all,

I am analyzing data on habitat utilization of seals in the Southern Ocean.
My data show spatial autocorrelation, which I'm interested in incorporating
into my model. I am trying to model the presence of dives (versus simulated
pseudo-absences) using a binomial generalized binomial model (glmmPQL),
since I can incorporate the autocorrelation structure to the model using
that package. However, I'm trying to come up with ways to evaluate which
semivariogram is the most adequate for my model, but not having AICs
complicated things a bit for me. Any suggestions on how to best achieve
this?

Thanks in advance
Luis A. Huckstadt, Ph.D.
University of California Santa Cruz