Hi All,

I am performing GEV analysis on temperature/precipitation data using L
moments:

dim(data)

[1] 145 192 156

Lmoments <- apply(data, 1:2, function(x) samlmu(x,nmom=4,sort.data=TRUE))

params_GEV <- apply(Lmoments,2:3,pelgev)

location <- params_GEV[1,,] (xi)

scale <- params_GEV[2,,] (alpha)

shape <- params_GEV[3,,] (k)

I want to use the ks.boot function but I am unsure of how to implement it
using the pgev distribution.

For example:

ks.test(data[1,1],pgev,shape[1,1],location[1,1],scale[1,1])

ks.boot(data,(distribution parameters?),alternative=”pgev”,nboots=1000)

Any advice?

Regards,

Louise Wilson

--

*Louise Wilson*

Climate Projections Project Officer

CSIRO Climate Adaptation Flagship

National Resource Management (NRM)

Pacific-Australia Climate Change Science and Adaptation Planning Program
(PACCSAP)

CSIRO Marine and Atmospheric Research

Private Bag 1 (107-121 Station St)

Aspendale, Victoria 3195