This is more of a general question without data.  After doing 'survdiff',
from the 'survival' package, on strata including four groups (so 4 curves
on a Kaplan Meier curve) you get a chi squared p-value whether to reject
the null hypothesis or not.  Is there a method to followup with pairwise
testing on the respective groups?  I have searched the library but have
come up with nothing.  Perhaps I am mistaken in something here.

Regards,
Charles